Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 1 - Fitness Test

So yeah. The Fitness Test.

Kicked. My. Ass.

Here are my results (I know I said I'd take it again every 30 days, but like my measurements, I'm supposed to do it every 15 days to track my progress):

Oh and take these with a grain of salt - I had to modify A LOT of the movements just to complete any of them!

Switch Kicks: 94
Power Jacks: 32
Power Knees: 66
Power Jumps: 19
Globe Jumps: 5
Suicide Jumps: 9
Push-Up Jacks: 7
Low Plank Oblique: 16

Aside from being heavier than I'd like, I guess I didn't realize how truly out of shape, how truly unfit, I am. I mean, even when I've lost weight in the past, I've never really gotten "fit". I've just gotten thinner. I am looking forward to really putting in the effort this time to be healthier as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment