Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 1 - Starting Stats and The Plan

Before I begin, a few starting stats...

Weight: 179.5
Waist: 39.5
Hips: 42.5
Chest: 43
Right Arm: 13.5
Left Arm: 13.5
Right Thigh: 22
Left Thigh: 21.5

Blaaargh. So those suck. I am going to remeasure them every 15 days, although I'll probably weigh myself daily.

Today I officially begin the new diet/exercise regime.To start, I am going to attempt to eat 5 small meals a day, each featuring a large chunk of protein, for a total of approximately 1500 calories a day. The reason why I say "attempt" is that I will actually be eating a lot more food, and a lot more protein, than I'm used to, even if the calorie count will be smaller. I figure over the next few weeks I'll adjust the calorie intake as needed once my body starts to adjust to the addition of healthy foods and daily exercise. I am also going to up my water intake.

So in about 15 -30 minutes I'm going to start the exercise, which begins with a fitness test. I'll post the results of my test later. I plan to retake the test every 30 days to see my progress.

Wish me luck on getting through my first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment