Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 3 - Diet Struggles

Weight: 177.9

Today's workout was a little more doable for me, although there were still a ton of moves I just wasn't able to do. I like the style of the workouts a lot, and the instructor is great. So that's good.

What I'm struggling with so far, aside from getting the motivation to pop in the DVD every day, is the diet. Strangely enough, I'm having trouble eating enough calories every day. The meals on this diet plan are so protein-heavy that I feel full for way longer than I'm used to. Plus, eating the smaller meals more often is definitely keeping me fuller longer, too. I'm used to eating bigger meals less often. It's an adjustment I guess. I know I need more calories than I'm getting, but I don't want to force them down. So I'm thinking of increasing the calories per meal a little bit to compensate. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment